What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
An ECM Application Development Analyst performs a combination of application development and administration services in the area of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) for IP’s IBM FileNet systems, including custom development, configuration, administration, support and maintenance services. The ECM Application Development Analyst works closely with other team members to provide a well-coordinated content management and imaging service, combining out-of-the-box functionality, custom-configured features, and full-custom applications for IP’s internal enterprise customers.
Key Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Creates, maintains and supports custom applications using the appropriate development languages, tools and APIs within the ECM environment, with a particular focus on IBM ECM products, including FileNet P8 Content Manager, Business Process Manager (BPM), Content Navigator, and Datacap.
- Administers, configures, supports and maintains Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems, including IBM FileNet P8 5.x, IBM Datacap 8.x / 9.x (server and client), including an integration with RightFax 9.x.
- Creates, implements and articulates application and system architecture guidelines within the ECM environment.
- Leads or participates in medium to high complexity installation and upgrade efforts and may be responsible for specifying, installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining ECM systems.
- Works within standards of IP’s operating environment and follows standard enterprise processes.
- Works effectively in a team environment and with other internal IT resources, as well as with external software/hardware vendors.
- Participates, as needed, in development projects outside the ECM space, but within the IP Application Development Services team.
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Can develop and support a wide variety of application types, including Windows web and web services, Windows server console, and Windows client, with a particular emphasis on C#.Net implementations running in a Windows Server / SQLServer environment.
- Is proficient at estimating, planning and measuring work.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve problems of medium to high complexity and severity, and escalate where appropriate.
- Provides technical leadership for other specialist/analyst-level employees.
- Shows comprehensive understanding and internalization of the software development lifecycle, with knowledge of the IP Project Delivery Process a plus.
- Able to understand and follow complex technical documents, and to provide appropriate, specific technical feedback to vendor and/or internal IT support teams.
- Able to make informed, appropriate technical decisions and explain the rationale when needed.
- Has a positive, ownership attitude to his/her own work, and to the work of the ECM and Cross ADS teams in general.
- Adapts well to technical and organizational change.
- Has demonstrated strong time management and multi-tasking skills, and requires minimal supervision.
- Has solid written and verbal communication skills
- Medium to high level of skill in multiple IT systems and/or platforms.
- Functional understanding of operational IT processes.
- Holds a BS/ BA degree in IT-related field or equivalent experience.
- Has 5-7 years IT experience in an application design, development, and support role*.
- Experience in development and/or administration of a content management system a strong plus.
- *Years of experience is only a guideline. Greater emphasis will be placed on skills, proficiency, and competencies.
Ethics & Values
Integrity & Trust
Functional / Technical Skills
Drive for Results
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.