What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
Package Designer On-site at Kohler, WI
- Develop innovative and economical packaging solutions that may, at times, require working with outside sources utilizing materials other than corrugated in the final design.
• Maintain and organize design room, as well as keeping all project logs and filing of records.
• Use the “on site” location to develop healthy working relationships with both Kohler Purchasing and Package Engineering.
• Develop a symbiotic relationship with IP National Account Lead Designer also on-site at Kohler. Be able to handle all requests that come in even when the NALD is currently off-site.
- Be able to travel to any given Kohler manufacturing location to conduct a packaging audit or to work with operators on the lines to assure a design is implemented correctly.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (Degree in Packaging/Industrial Design preferred)
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a structural designer.
- Be able to learn, process, and apply.
- Be able to think in 3D.
- Be detail oriented.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.