What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
We currently have an opening for a Supervisor Customer Relations at our Cleveland, TN corrugated box plant. The Cleveland facility manufactures corrugated packaging products for local and national customers.
The Supervisor Customer Relations reports to the General Manager and is responsible for providing overall direction and leadership to the customer support team. The successful candidate will improve efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction by implementing service and operations strategies. In addition to business improvement, the successful candidate will be expected to provide team members with challenging work and developmental objectives, and will share both responsibility and accountability in the attainment of organizational goals.
- Act as a front line decision maker, managing major and significant customer accounts, some having enterprise agreements.
- Provide significant process and/or product expertise, and be a subject matter expert resource for other team members.
- Receipt and processing of requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations.
- High school diploma or GED or comparable experience
- Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Computer data-entry experience
- Eight or more years of customer relations experience in the Corrugated Box Industry
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.