What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
The Electrical Reliability Engineer provides electrical engineering to operating departments as required to resolve maintenance, technical, and equipment reliability issues.
- Employ reliability focused concepts to improve overall equipment reliability.
- Work effectively on cross-functional team to maintain equipment to achieve downtime reduction.
- Monitor effectiveness of predictive and preventative maintenance programs and drive improvement.
- Lead root cause failure analysis on electrical equipment, develop corrective action and track results.
- Provide technical guidance and improve the safety, reliability, and efficiency of operating equipment through application of reliability engineering practices.
Preferred Qualifications include
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Industrial motor controls
- Power distribution
- AC and DC motors
- Variable frequency drives
- PLCs, preferably SLC500, ControlLogix and Panelview
- NFPA 70E, NFPA 79 and OSHA standards
- Driving sustainable long term improvements
- Project management experience