What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
As an active member of the Thorofare Retail Display and Packaging Finance Team, the Financial Analyst will analyze performance and recommend action needed to maximize the financial return of the Thorofare Retail Display facility. This is a developmental position with the intent to eventually relocate as a Site Controller within the Retail Display Business. Must be flexible with regard to travel and relocation.
• Work under the direction of the Thorofare Retail Controller in the preparation for and analysis of operating results, operating trends, customer profitability, capital projects, special projects, and initiatives in order to assist Thorofare Retail management in achieving operations and management objectives.
• Work with Thorofare Controller in development and refinement of processes to improve accounting efficiencies and process documentation.
• Actively assist Thorofare Controllership in the maintaining and enhancing internal control, accounting policy, and procedure.
• BS/BA in accounting, finance, business, or related field required; CPA a plus.
• 3+ years of accounting and/or finance experience; work experience in a manufacturing facility highly desirable. Corrugated, folding carton, packaging, and/or related finance experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
• Demonstrated knowledge of general business management principles, internal financial management, and industry business practices.
• Strong knowledge and application of financial concepts, standard costing concepts, forecasting, budgeting, and performance reporting against forecasts and budgets, internal controls, purchasing, and other accounting functions.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of functional areas (sales, marketing, manufacturing, customer service, logistics, etc.) within the organization.
• High level of managerial courage and informing skills.
• Deliver solutions on a quick-time basis; make decisions quickly with good follow through skills. Provide the necessary analysis to support and drive a profitable operation. Expert level knowledge of Excel, BEX, SAP, BW, HRMS and other accounting software.
• Remain flexible and adapt to the situation and provide either leadership or follow instructions and work independently.
• Ability to handle pressure and stress. Willingness and ability to work overtime, irregular hours, or travel as required.
• Ability to handle details accurately and in a timely manner.
• Excellent time management/priority setting, organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.