What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
- Responsible for the I/E First Line Leader’s and their crews. Approximately 35 hourly technicians
- Facilitates implementation of work systems and drives improvement efforts for all key electrical reliability and safety elements.
- Responsible for ensuring that the following specific electrical reliability systems are executed in a consistent and suitable manner mill wide:
- Instrument/Electrical Precision Maintenance (IEPM)
- Electrical Power Distribution (EPD)
- Turbine Generator Reliability Program (Storm)
- Provides guidance and direction for direct reports, including
- Pulp, Power, and Recovery I/E Front Line Leader
- Finished Products I/E Front Line Leader
- Responsible for the coordination of electrical skills training for the I/E department.
- I/E PM compliance. Drives, UPS, Consistencies
- Manages program compliance for the following but not limited to:
- Jumper Authorization
- Electrical tool inspection
Preferred Job Qualifications and Competencies
- Electrical technical degree and 5 years of Electrical supervision experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of industrial maintenance experience.
- Must have a previous supervisory or crew management experience as a Maintenance First Line Leader.
- Understands importance and has experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Can work in a team environment and posses the desire to build an effective team.
- Possesses the desire to learn new skills and develop direct reports.
- Is action oriented with capability to manage through systems.
- Experience with PLC’s, VFD’s, instrumentation, DCS systems, EPD.
- Managing through systems
- Organizational Savvy
- Costumer Focus
- Developing Direct Reports
- Build Effective Teams
- Functional Technical Skills in Reliability Systems
- Integrity & Trust
- Action Oriented
- Managing Vision & Purpose
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.