What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
- Maintenance and support of all Data Network Management Systems.
- Execution of applicable Enterprise Data Network Management Systems standards and support processes.
- Participation in applicable Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity solutions and exercises.
- Monitor and report on applicable facility, campus and/or Enterprise Service Levels (SLAs) (aligned with vendor SLAs).
- Partnership and Standards Enforcement
- Enforce documented and agreed-upon Strategic direction relative to the implementation/use of data networking management technologies and solutions at IP.
- Understand the implications of Data Network Management technology enablement across the Enterprise.
- Identify and leverage integration opportunities of Data Network Management technologies into enterprise systems/applications.
- Major/Primary Activities: Support (RFS & Break/Fix); Reporting; Availability Monitoring; Metrics; Vendor Management; Maintenance; DR/BC; Performance Monitoring, Security
- A Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of direct Data Network Monitoring & Management technologies, services and operational experience.
- 1+ years experience with International Paper (desired), preferably in Information Technology and/or a Business.
- Cisco CCDP certification a plus
- Cisco CCNA Network Associate certification or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrate excellence in written and verbal communication skills at Technical levels.
- An understanding and practical application experience of the following technologies, services, vendors:
Wide Area Network (WAN) and Level-3 Local Area Network (LAN) Data Network Technologies and Hardware, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP/QIP, Virtual LANs (VLAN), Netflow, SNMP, Routers, QoS, Performance Monitoring and Tuning, Cisco
- Demonstrate practical application of the following competencies: Business Acumen; Command Skills; Customer Focus; Decision Quality; Presentation Skills; Process Management; Technical Savvy; Written Communications.
- Minimal Travel (<15%); Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.