What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
Customer service representatives communicate with customers, estimate and enter orders, and perform a variety of additional activities to facilitate excellent customer relationships and support effective manufacturing and shipping operations.
Customer service representatives report to the Customer Service Manager.
Primary customer service representative duties / responsibilities include:
- following all safety rules and practices;
- communicating the status of orders to customers;
- accurately entering customer orders;
- performing Witron file maintenance;
- producing accurate estimates and quotations;
- initiating, entering, and/or processing customer complaints;
- maintaining excellent business relationships with customers;
- verifying and adjusting warehouse inventories, reorder quantities, and ship quantities;
- assisting with resolutions to accounts receivable issues;
- working as part of the facility team to continuously improve business processes;
- conducting business with farmout suppliers;
- working with tooling suppliers as directed;
- maintaining teamwork with other associates;
- maintaining excellent housekeeping and organization of work areas;
- cross training in the department to cover for absences; and
- performing other duties as directed by the sales manager.
The qualifications for customer service representatives are the ability to perform the duties /responsibilities of the job with or without accommodation; the ability to read, write, and speak English; the ability to accurately read and record figures; the ability to use fractions and other math; the ability to use the telephone effectively; the ability to work with multiple priorities; and the ability to follow in structions, ask questions, and work effectively as a member of a team.
The Customer Service Manager evaluates customer service representative qualifications.
International Paper is a Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans