We are hiring for a Field Sales Manager to manage a team of corrugated sales professionals and increase sales within the territory.
- Deploys sales resources to support the requirements of tactical strategic and alliance accounts.
- Develops and implements the GeographicSales Operating Plan.
- Ensures account profiles short- term action plans and long-term strategies are developed jointly with the key customersand routinely updated.
- Manages Sales Professionals.
- Has geographic sub-segment or facility sales responsibility.
- Responsible for theimplementation of the Sales Operating Plan in the assigned area.
- Is responsible for achieving commercial goals in assigned geography segment or facility.
- Directs sales team with sales of less than $75 million.
- 4-7 years sales experience
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Corrugated packaging sales leadership is preferred
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.