This position is a Lead Team position and reports directly to the Site Manager. The incumbent in this position will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of customer service, planning/scheduling, and shipping and will play a key role in supporting objectives in safety, quality, engagement, and EBIT. Key responsibilities will include:
- Provides supply chain and replenishment leadership for facility customers.
- Establishing of an overall replenishment plan
- Tracking forecast accuracy, defining inventory and safety stock standards.
- On-time-in-full-no-errors (OTIFNE) performance measurement and communication.
- Tracking, ordering and optimizing finished and raw material inventories.
- Efficiently scheduling facility production demands.
- Managing order requirements through systems.
- Bachelor’s degree (or experience equivalent) plus 7 years related manufacturing experience
- Manufacturing experience facility required
- Demonstrated competence to work with minimum supervision and effectively with all levels in workforce
- Building effective teams to support continuous improvement
- Consistent track record for getting business results
- Knowledge of SAP and Witron preferred
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.