What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
The HR Systems IT Business Analyst will work in a team environment to recommend and deliver technology enabling business processes in the Human Resources area. The applications in scope include SAP HR and Success Factors, plus any additional Global HR approved applications. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of SAP HR specific modules and the Global HR Operating Model design.
- Work cohesively with IT resources, HR Operations, PIMs and business representatives
- Understand, design, build, implement and sustain best practice solutions for the functional area
- Track progress, communicate milestones and escalate issues to management
- Execute proof of concept testing in a cross team environment to validate design assumptions
- Configure SAP HR and other HR related applications to enable defined business processes and complete configuration documentation
- Define and document functional specifications for custom developed applications based on business requirements
- Perform testing to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the solution
- Ensure the business needs are being met and that assignments are delivered on time by participating in project/planning meetings and communicating regularly with team management and team.
- Identify, assess impact, and provide recommendation for resolution of issues related to HR business processes, procedural and system changes; escalate problems of high complexity and severity
- Work with HR PIM resources to support, identify, gather information, and develop change requests for existing sustain issues or new requirements
- Analyze and understand business data to support decision making and effectively present information
- Evaluate alternative procedural and systematic solutions that meet needs while maintaining business standards
- Technical skills to include understanding and debugging ABAP code
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong functional/technical skills
- Process orientation
- Ability to function in a constantly changing environment
- Business process redesign and
- 3 – 4 years of multi-project experience
- 6 - 8 years of SAP experience preferred
SAP HR configuration experience in the following areas is preferred:
- SAP Payroll, Benefits, Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Recruitment, Career & Succession Planning, Compensation.
- Familiar with IDOC and ALE processes
- Knowledgeable of the SAP integration between the SAP HR modules and external systems like SAP ECC/BW, SAP Portals,and Success Factors.
- Action Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Learning on the Fly
- Timely Decision Making
- Peer Relationships
- Integrity and Trust
- < >https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=2005&company=IPProd&username=