What is dynamic, diverse, engaging, and supportive? It’s the exceptional professional environment at International Paper. For more than 100 years, we’ve been thinking of great ideas, developing innovative designs, and producing exciting products for an ever-expanding marketplace. Today, International Paper is a Fortune 100 company with a global reach, and we know that hiring, training, supporting, and rewarding our team of motivated and talented people is a big part of that success. If you’re ready to make the most of your talents as part of a dynamic, sustainable organization, make a career move to International Paper—where you’ll discover Infinite Possibilities.
As a Manufacturing Recruiter, you will work with the Manufacturing/Engineering business units to identify, screen, interview, and present qualified candidates for full-time salaried vacancies.
Scope includes providing hands-on sourcing and initial screening of qualified passive and active talent for International Paper’s Industrial Packaging, Consumer Packaging and Foodservice Business Groups.
This position is located at International Paper Headquarters in Memphis, TN.
We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starter, who is proactive in taking action and is customer focused, as well as:
- Five years of recruiting experience in recruiting senior-level professionals in either a contingency or retained agency, or corporate recruitment environment
- A Bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience in recruiting Engineering positions
- Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent candidate assessment and closure skills
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple candidates and employees on concurrent complex hiring projects with the ability to effectively prioritize efforts to meet obligations
- Proven consultative skills required for collaborative winning, business savvy, and demonstrated credibility
- Strong services industry knowledge
- Proficiency with various contact management or applicant tracking systems, as well as Microsoft Office software products
- Strong personal leadership and communication skills combined with the ability to build effective relationships across an array of constituents
- The ability to lead and influence through change and ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to source and recruit diverse individuals and effectively position employment brand to attract top talent
- Ability to consult with hiring managers and HR on the negotiation of compensation packages
- Ability to develop recruiting techniques and sourcing methods specific to job requirements and position success profiles
- Preferably, paper, packaging and distribution industry knowledge
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.