Salary - Full-Time (8am – 5pm – Monday-Friday)
3232 Players Club Pkwy
Memphis, TN 38125
The Job You Will Perform:
- Ability to scope, plan and deliver technical expertise for migrations to SharePoint Online and Teams.
- Provide technical knowledge in design and planning an enterprise SharePoint migration strategy.
- Provide technical evaluation of content to determine modernization options.
- Develop cloud readiness assessments for apps, workflows, and solutions.
- Assist team in performing migrations from SharePoint On-Premises to SharePoint Online.
- Consult with customers to understand the current and future SharePoint needs and develop solutions.
- Deploy SharePoint sites and applications in SP Online.
- Deploy a modern Intranet in SharePoint Online, leading design and implementation of the site architecture (Hubs, Communication Sites, Team Sites)
- Lead the implementation of new solutions approved for the M365 environment as pertains to SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, etc.
- Track trajectory of technologies related to M365, including SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Yammer, Forms, etc.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on new Microsoft technologies, assisting in the development of future strategies for M365 products and services
- Provides input into SharePoint-related training and best practice guidance documentation as needed
- Collaborate effectively and build consensus
- Work in an unstructured, changing environment
- Analyze, synthesize and communicate requirements and specifications, verbally and in writing
- Recognize and share opportunities to innovate with technology
- Apply ITIL fundamentals to all relevant processes including Incident and Change Management
- Engage with team members in efforts to eliminate service failings and to offer up solutions to improve the customer experience
- Accurately document all work performed through IP's service management system
- Providing end-user support for tickets/issues related to any M365 products/apps/services CSPS owns
- Provide periodic off-hours, on-call M365 support, 24/7
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Requires 8+ years of increasing IT experience
- 5+ years' experience as a technical expert in Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019/Online.
- Experience with SharePoint Online in a hybrid environment preferred
- Experience with Azure Cloud preferred
- Experience with OneDrive and other M365 applications preferred
- Microsoft 365 tenant and application support and administration, including SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, and Power Automate preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerShell preferred
- Desired leadership competencies:
- Process Management
- Managing & Measuring Work
- Oral and Written Communications
- Technical Skills
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Innovation Management
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Agility
- Conflict Management
- Comfort Around Higher Management
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Paid time off including Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement, pension, and 401k Matching Program
- Medical & Dental
- Education & Development (including Tuition Reimbursement)
- Life & Disability Insurance
The Career You Will Build:
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the planet, and our company! IP has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you’ll see why our team members say they’re Proud to be IP.
The Culture You Will Experience:
International Paper promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. You will learn Safety Leadership Principles and have the opportunity to opt into Employee Networking Circles such as IPVets, IPride, Women in IP, and the African American ENC. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2021 were $19.4 billion. Additional information can be found by visiting InternationalPaper.com.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Leadership training
- Promotional opportunities