International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2021 were $19.4 billion. In Russia, we have a 50/50 joint venture, Ilim Group, the country's largest integrated manufacturer of pulp and paper. Additional information can be found by visiting InternationalPaper.com.
- Serve as the primary administrator of US tax software tools, performing system maintenance and backups, monitoring system requirements, and coordinating system updates.
- Serve as data steward for Tax Operations team by updating master data in tax provision and compliance systems, obtaining and reconciling financial data, and designing custom reports.
- Serve as the primary administrator of US tax SharePoint sites.
- Supports various government agency and tax audit examinations by providing financial information and reports.
- Assists with IT initiatives & maintenance projects impacting tax processes, hardware, and software. Performs end user testing.
- Serves as a liaison with IT Customer Support in resolving IT problems for Global Tax.
- Participates in internal and external groups monitoring technology trends and process automation opportunities.
- Serve as a key member of the Global Tax Process Technology & Performance team. Performs day-to-day activities, with a focus on technology and data, while staying alert for automation opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business information & technology, or related discipline
- 2 years of experience in the areas of corporate income tax or indirect tax highly preferred
- Hands on knowledge of Microsoft Office and related tools. Advanced Excel skills required.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following tools: Corptax, PTMS, OITD, ONESOURCE Direct Tax suite, SharePoint, SAP, Power BI, Power Platform, or Alteryx.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision; must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Getting the Work Done: Composure, Listening, Organizing, Problem Solving, Time Management, Written Communications
- Knowing Your Job & Staying Up to Date: Functional/Technical Skills, Self-Development, Technical Learning
- Working Effectively With Others: Boss Relationships, Peer Relationships, Perseverance, Personal Learning, Priority Setting, Presentation Skills
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Memphis TN 38197