International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2021 were $19.4 billion. In Russia, we have a 50/50 joint venture, Ilim Group, the country's largest integrated manufacturer of pulp and paper. Additional information can be found by visiting InternationalPaper.com.
JOB TITLE: Process Steward Change Management & Training
LOCATION: Memphis, TN
In order to remain competitive, International continues to evolve and change its supply chain capabilities and organization across all of its global businesses. The Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence organization provides the expertise to sustain, improve, deploy and consult on the Supply Chain Operating Model across IP globally.
A Change Management and Training Process Steward will require the ability work closely with the Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence process teams to develop change strategies and training materials to support the supply chain operating model (procure to pay and order to cash cycles).
· Lead the Change Management and Training for strategic projects in a process area
· Develop a working knowledge and contribute to the continual analysis and design for the assigned process area to effectively deliver change/training value proposition
· Partner with appropriate Global Supply Chain teams and business supply chain personnel to assess implementation readiness and provide post implementation support
· Collaborate with Global Supply Chain teams and business supply chain resources to evaluate degree of change risk vs. benefit return associated with proposed changes in the functional area of responsibility and communicate recommendations leaders
· Conduct post implementation assessments and recommend appropriate adjustments
· Enhance approach and tools based upon lessons learned and industry best practices
· Develop and deploy instructor led and eLearning training programs for end users to perform their jobs effectively to deliver sustainable business results.
· Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure training needs are met
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
· Supply Chain Application systems literate, preferably SAP
· Functional/Technical Supply Chain knowledge required
· 5+ years of change management / training experience and leading change efforts
· Experience curriculum design, familiarly with eLearning tools, and delivery of training to adult learners are critical
· Curriculum design and development, facilitation, and project management skills
· Experience in operating model deployments is preferred
· Willingness to travel up to 25% and to travel internationally
· Action Oriented
· Dealing with Ambiguity
· Learning on the Fly
· Problem Solving
· Presentation Skills
· Business Writing
· Customer Focus
· Organizational Agility
· Building Effective Teams
· Drive for Results
· Managing Work through Others
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
· Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint
· eLearning Design; ie, Captivate, Camtasia, dominKnow, etc.
· Change methodology and Lean Six Sigma tools
· Facilitation skills
· Project management skills
· Curriculum design
· Adult learning theory
· Operating model knowledge
For immediate consideration, please click the link below to apply:
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.