What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
Responsibility to communicate with customers, estimate and enter orders, and perform a variety of additional activities to facilitate excellent customer relationships supporting Sales, Manufacturing and shipping operations; has a basic understanding of manufacturing processes and works with production staff to achieve on-time customer deliveries; Responsible for multiple accounts of small to medium customers with high complexity.
- Take customer orders either directly from customers or account managers.
- Place orders on a timely basis for purchases of materials and supplies to be used in production.
- Communicate with customers regarding issues such as order status, quotations, order changes and confirmations, as well as any complaints or questions.
- Process purchase orders, coordinate account credits, and maintain customer data.
- Work with production staff and utilize KIWI system to achieve on-time customer deliveries.
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Computer / data-entry experience
- Experience handling multiple accounts with some level of complexity.
- Three years of customer relations experience required; 1+ years industry specific customer relations experience preferred
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Integrity and Trust
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.