International Paper is currently hiring for a 2nd shift Supervisor (Corrugating Supervisor) for the Butler, IN Plant.
The person in the role is responsible for supervision, direction and leadership in safety, quality, productivity and engagement to ensure goals are met.
Minimum qualifications include:
Why should this role interest you:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Supervisory experience of 3+ years is required.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs are required.
- Preferred Qualifications include:
- College and/or technical coursework
- Supervisory experience of 3+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in the corrugating packaging industry is highly preferred
- International Paper offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, vacation as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account.
- This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry. After the completion of the program you can be promoted into a Controller role.
- Starting annual pay 70- 80k