What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
This position is responsible for supporting the implementation and testing of User Provisioning and Identity Management solutions, processes and procedures in accordance with Information Security’s direction for Identity Management (IdM) as it relates to the deployment of International Paper’s new information Security strategy, plan and operating model.
The primary responsibilities, actions and outputs include:
- Key Customers
- All IP employees
- All Contractors
- Business Partners
- Key Outputs
- Exposure to tracking software like JIRA
- Exposure to scripting language like powershell, XML, SQL, Java, HTML, and LDAP
- Documentation of processes/procedures
- Assist in the implementation of solutions for user
- Complete user requests and to meet SLO guidelines.
- Research of security process solutions
- Assists in the implementation, support and maintenance of systems in support of automated provisioning and de-provisioning, credential certification, access control and self-service security functionality.
- Knowledge of security best practices, IAM technologies and industry trends.
- Maintain metrics focusing on Risk and audit
- Assist in the Implementation of solutions that comply with information security policies and standards.
- Provide consultative assistance to groups implementing Single Sign On and authentication.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Under direct Supervision individual will be responsible for the following tasks.
- Demonstrate good, professional communication and customer service skills
- Define Risk, Posture & Value proposition.
- Participate in IAM SSO areas of the annual enterprise information security risk assessment as appropriate.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Sailpoint, Radiant Logic, RSA & other Security tools.
- Maintain IAM Implementation Architecture & Plan
- Assist in developing the recommendation for the IAM SSO security implementation architecture and plan including drafting the documentation and supporting materials.
- Compile, obtain approval and maintain the in-scope application, business process, role, identity, and access inventories to key stakeholders and other appropriate parties.
- Manage Identities • Research, troubleshoot and resolve specific (tier 2) identity management issues and assist team members in resolving user’s problems and requests.
- Assist in processing identity changes, additions or deletions by serving as subject matter expert, providing input and offering recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in managing identity quality (e.g., eliminate inactive identities) by serving as subject matter expert, providing input and offering recommendations for improvement.
- Provide dedicated IT incident resolution and management services 24-7 to customers by receiving, entering, troubleshooting, prioritizing, escalating, and updating all IT incidents.
- Assist with the access management process review and recommend automation points as improvements. Assist with documenting the recommendations. Upon approval, assist with the implementation of process automation where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical certification preferred
- 5+ years of Information Systems experience
- Consistent demonstration of the appropriate Key Competencies, including:
- Time Management
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
- Action Oriented
- Decision Quality
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Learning on the Fly
- Customer Focus
- Priority Setting
- Demonstrated competence to work:
- With limited general supervision
- Communicate effectively with all levels in the corporation
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.