Job Description Print Preview
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
As a Senior IT auditor, you will be responsible for the timely completion of information technology and information security audits. In this role, you will lead and participate in the audit planning and risk rating processes, prepare all audit workpaper sections, discuss audit findings with the auditee and prepare draft audit reports.
The position will provide you with the opportunity to learn several internal business functions and will prepare you to be a leader within the team and company. The IT Audit experience is designed to aggressively develop and promote auditors through a series of job roles within the department as skills, competencies and leadership capabilities grow.
- Review operations and programs to determine if results are consistent with department goals and objectives.
- Prepare and review audit workpapers according to established department guidelines and industry standards.
- Provide assistance and guidance to the company’s outside auditors to ensure timely and efficient completion of the audit.
- Assist the IT Audit Director and the IT Audit Manager on special projects and assignments.
- Present audit findings or other relevant information to senior management and/or the audit leadership on the effectiveness and adequacy of risk management, governance and internal control procedures.
- Develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with company staff and management.
- Perform SOX-related testing.
- Contribute to the annual risk assessment and development of the audit plan for assigned businesses or corporate staff groups
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or accounting/finance degree with a focus in information systems
- 4+ years’ experience in IT audit, IT security, information risk management, IT governance or other IT compliance-related work, either public accounting, internal audit or industry. Prior responsibilities should include: assessing process risks, evaluating business processes including identifying and evaluating the design of controls, executing and documenting audit tests
- Good understanding of relevant regulations and industry standards (e.g., SOX, COSO, COBIT, ITIL, NIST) and best practices and methodologies to address these requirements
- Ability to apply these requirements to organizational internal control frameworks
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Desired Experiences and Requirements:
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CIA, or related technology certification (internal candidates within 12 months of accepting the assignment if not certified)
- Familiarity with the manufacturing industry and previous experience supporting Industrial Control Systems, including working with hardware, network integration and programming software for SCADA systems and PLCs
- Previous experience in corporate network, database and systems administration, or application development
- Ability to speak French or Spanish
- Action Oriented
- Learning on the Fly
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Self -Development
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Business Acumen
- Written/Oral Communication
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.