We are looking for an experienced Hourly Benefits Consultant in the Memphis area.
The Hourly Benefits Consultant position will act as a liaison between Global Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Union Leadership on benefit related issues. The consultant will be responsible for developing recommendations, documentation and facilitating organizational consensus on overall hourly union, non-union and hourly with salaried benefits employees’ benefit packages. Works with manager in developing alternatives in plan design, funding and delivery of employee benefits, focusing on the hourly population. Key stakeholders include Labor and Employee Relations, management, human resource professionals, union leadership and vendors.
After a review of your profile I thought you may be a fit for this opportunity. Please see our brief description below and if interested send your resume and let me know if you would have some time to connect with me to discuss. (If you are not interested please refer any colleagues that you feel would be a fit)
Why should this role interest you:
Knowledge and Experience:
- We are a global fortune 500 company and leader in paper and packaging products.
- Pay is Competitive and includes Base Pay, 20% Managers Incentive Pay and Full Benefits package
- We offer a wealth of opportunities for growth.
- College degree of four years or greater (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of ten years of benefits experience in corporate, consulting or insurance environment
- Experience with both union and union-free locations