We currently have openings for Controller Associates to be assigned to three of our 180+ manufacturing plants in the United States. These facilities manufacture corrugated packaging products for local and national customers. We are looking for motivated individuals who have two years of experience in Accounting and Finance and an interest in growing their career with a world class manufacturing company. This position is intended to expand an individual’s knowledge and skills through a variety of hands on accounting and finance experiences and develop future controllers for the company. Under the day to day supervision of the site controller, the Controller Associate is part of a division-wide finance training effort designed to provide a structured yet flexible environment in which the Associate is exposed to all aspects of the Container business via formal courses, multi-site on-the-job training, special projects and one-on-one feedback from the leadership of the NAC Finance group.
Knowledge and Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with a minimum of 12 hours of accounting
- 2 years of experience in an accounting or finance role
- Successful candidates will have desire to work in manufacturing environment, be a self starter, a drive for results, ability to manage multiple priorities, communication skills, computer skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Candidate’s ability to relocate anywhere within the US is required and translates to increased opportunities for selection and advancement.
Why should this role interest you:
- Ability to eventually travel up to 50% during the training period
- International Paper offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, vacation as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account.
- This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry. After the completion of the program you can be promoted into a Controller role.
- Starting annual pay 70k – 80k and relocation expenses are covered