The Manager, Global Cash Operations is responsible for ensuring the Company’s cash management needs are addressed in a timely manner at the desired quality level. This person will manage two individuals in efficiently and effectively executing cash management and treasury systems-related tasks. This person will also serve as a lead consultant to internal business groups on projects with the goal of improving cash flow. The position will involve significant interaction with other Treasury functions globally, the Controller’s group, multi-regional business units, banks and other external entities.
After a review of your profile I thought you may be a fit for this opportunity. Please see our brief description below and if interested send your resume and let me know if you would have some time to connect with me to discuss.
Why should this role interest you:
Knowledge and Experience:
- We are a global fortune 500 company and leader in paper and packaging products.
- Pay is Competitive and includes Base Pay, Full Benefits package as well as up to 15% Managers Incentive Pay, Relocation Assistance if needed
- We offer a wealth of opportunities for growth within corporate finance
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Information Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in finance, particularly in a Treasury function supporting an international company
- Experience with debt raise, interest rates, supplier financing, dividend policies, debt portfolio management