We are looking for an experienced, motivated individual who is will set priorities and coordinates crew activities and assignments and is responsible for the daily maintenance, repairs and upgrades to converting or corrugated equipment; Serves as a technical resource for production managers
Why should this role interest you:
Knowledge and Experience:
- We are a global fortune 500 company and leader in paper and packaging products.
- Pay is Competitive and includes Base Pay, Full Benefits package as well as up to 15% Managers Incentive Pay
- We offer a wealth of opportunities for growth.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required. Degree is preferred
- Five + years maintenance and leadership experience in a manufacturing plant.
- heavy experience in electronics, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity, and PLC Programmable Logic Controller
- Prior experience in the corrugated packaging industry preferred.
- Two years of supervisory experience preferred.