We are looking for an experienced, motivated individual who is responsible for supervision, direction and leadership in safety, quality, productivity and engagement to ensure goals are met for our 3rd
shift hourly employees.
After a review of your profile I thought you may be a fit for this opportunity. Please see our brief description below and if interested send your resume and let me know if you would have some time to connect with me to discuss.
Why should this role interest you:
Knowledge and Experience:
- We are a global fortune 500 company and leader in paper and packaging products.
- Pay is Competitive and includes Base Pay, Full Benefits package
- We offer a wealth of opportunities for growth.
- ROTATING SHIFT 6pm - 6 am 12 HOUR SHIFTS / Rotating weeknights and every other weekend for a total of 16 nights each month
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Prior experience in the corrugated packaging industry preferred.
- Two years of supervisory experience preferred.