We currently have an opening for a Customer Service Representative in our Louisville, KY facility. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager
Responsibility to communicate with customers, estimate and enter orders, and perform a variety of additional activities to facilitate excellent customer relationships supporting Sales, Manufacturing and shipping operations; has a basic understanding of manufacturing processes and works with production and shipping staff to achieve on-time customer deliveries; Responsible for multiple accounts of small to medium customers with high complexity.
- Take customer orders either directly from customers or account managers.
- Place orders on a timely basis for purchases of materials and supplies to be used in production.
- Communicate with customers regarding issues such as order status, quotations, order changes and confirmations, as well as any complaints or questions.
- Process purchase orders, coordinate account credits, and maintain customer data.
- Work with production staff and utilize KIWI system to achieve on-time customer deliveries.
- Manage inventory to minimize aged and obsolete product
- Process tooling purchases in SAP
- Work with customers and sales team to collect past due invoices.
- High school diploma or GED
- Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Computer data-entry experience
- Experience in the corrugated box industry
- Two-Five years of customer relations experience; preferably 1+ years industry specific customer relations experience
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Integrity and Trust
International Paper offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, vacation as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry.