International Paper is looking for a MPS Service Technician to be based in Kennett Square, PA (and surrounding areas). The Mechanical Packaging Services Department provides technical, mechanical support on box making equipment. It maintains inventory of over 500 pieces of equipment to be utilized in box making, supporting IP’s corrugated plants across the nation. Provides 24/7 service primarily in the agriculture segments and seasonal transition that coincides with them. A definite need for willingness to travel (in PA, NJ, MD), troubleshooting and root-cause-analysis is primary concepts to the technical aspects for the services provided by the Dept.
After a review of your profile I thought you may be a fit for this opportunity. Please see our brief description below and if interested send your resume and let me know if you would have some time to connect with me to discuss.
Why should this role interest you:
Knowledge and Experience:
- We are a global fortune 500 company and leader in paper and packaging products.
- Pay is Competitive and includes Base Pay and Full Benefits package
- Company Car
- Leadership offers flexibility in work schedule.
- High School Graduate, trade school preferred.
- Must have valid state driver’s license with good driving record.
- 5+ years of hands on maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Additional training in Electrical, Pneumatics and basic parts fabrication strongly desired.