International Paper’s Ticonderoga, NY paper mill has an opening for a qualified Electrical Engineer in the Capital Projects team. Reporting to the Capital Engineering Manager, this position manages and supports the implementation of capital projects throughout the mill, while supporting the mill safety, reliability, and improvement efforts. The position requires strong project management and technical skills to coordinate different disciplines within operations, maintenance, consulting engineers, vendors and contractors. The prospective candidate should have the ability to manage several projects that span multiple engineering disciplines, with the primary focus on electrical engineering.
Why should this role interest you:
- We are a global fortune 500 company and leader in paper and packaging products.
- Pay is Competitive and includes Base Pay, Paid Relocation and Full Benefits package.
- Location is in a small town with great outdoors sports including skiing, hunting and boating.
- This is a small plant where you can make a large impact.
- Leadership offers flexibility in work schedule.
- 5 Years minimum with supporting a manufacturing facility in an electrical capacity understanding power distribution
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Proficient with SAP and Microsoft Project.
- Proficient with project management techniques for specifications, estimating, purchasing, budget control and forecasting spending.