International Paper currently has an opening for Continuous Improvement Manager at our plant. Responsible for successfully establishing an operating environment that embraces the continuous improvement process. The Plant Improvement Manager is also responsible for leading the facility efforts in quality and safety functions, through management of all quality systems, and facilitation of the plant safety committee and initiatives.
Why should this role interest you:
- We are a global fortune 500 company and leader in paper and packaging products.
- Pay is Competitive and includes Base Pay, 15% Managers Incentive Bonus, Paid Relocation and Full Benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a corrugated or converting environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and managing high performance work systems and teams
- Knowledge of and compliance with local and corporate policies