Why should this role interest you:
• We are a global fortune 500 company and leader in paper and packaging products.
• Pay is Competitive and includes Base Pay (up to 110K based on experience) and Full Benefits package. Relocation offered if needed.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- CMI in property tax is a plus.
- Prior knowledge of property tax compliance software: PTMS, SAP fixed assets, project system, and financial accounting modules a plus.
- Prior appeal preparation, negotiation, and presentation at formal hearings required.
- 10+ years of property tax experience preferred.
- Tax incentive experience a plus.