What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
The Workbrain-Application Development Analyst II position is responsible for the maintenance, monitoring, uptime, availability and operational health of various operating systems, software programs, hardware and infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Infor HCM (formerly Workbrain) time management systems and processes, time clock equipment, and a basic understanding of SAP HR master data and payroll interfaces. This position acts as a technical expert and consultant on complex processes, especially as it relates to time management. This position will report into the AS HR Services organization.
- Production support and development of a Workbrain 5.x/6.x Infor Workforce Management application
- Design, Build, Test and Deploy Workbrain Time and Attendance module solutions
- Developing customizations using Workbrain APIs
- Reporting Product/Core issues to Vendor/Client and coordinating for solution
- Applying fixes/patches/upgrades from Product vendor
- Interface with management, business analysts, project managers, and other developers, along with internal customers to understand requirements and develop according to business requirements
- Responsible Tier 2&3 Analyst for managing outages and Incidents involving Workbrain
- Supports time clock repair process and maintains clock inventory
- Coordinates and tests related infrastructure changes
- Technologies such as Infor HCM development tools, Oracle, Java, windows and software configuration management will be used
- Requires interaction with business analyst team members and functional team leads
- Strong technical knowledge of HR, time, labor and payroll domains
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle database experience.
- Additional duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
This IT role will require technical and operational knowledge as well as a solid understanding of the associated business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated application development and implementation experience
- Expertise in Workbrain 5.x/6.x functionality, configuration and development
- Ability to function in a constantly changing environment
The qualified candidate should demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Learning on the Fly
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Peer Relationships
- Priority Setting
- Integrity and Trust
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.