What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and
Global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it
International Paper’s Enhanced Graphic Solutions Printing Plate/Ink division seeks a highly motivated, autonomous sales professional for external/internal account development and management of flexographic ink and printing plate prospects and customers. This exciting position is based in the southern region of the US servicing AL, AR, GA, KS, OK, TN, TX. The ideal candidate must be a driven self-starter, self-disciplined, able to communicate effectively and confidently with all levels of personnel. The position offer a generous base salary, a sales incentive plan, a company car, laptop, smart phone, an expense account to support customer development and relationship building, and a complete benefits package. This position requires 70% travel by car and air.
- 5 years’ experience in Sales/Customer Service along with a verifiable sales record of accomplishment in gaining new business and growing accounts.
- A background in corrugated packaging including flexographic printing.
- A graphics background would be a plus.
- Individual must be able to multi-task in a very fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent interpersonal, phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Organization, reliability, flexibility, and teamwork are a must.
- Candidate must have a thick skin, strong work ethic and be driven to succeed in this highly competitive, fast-paced territory.
- Technical skills required; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other basic computer skills.
- This career opportunity offers excellent compensation, benefits, and opportunities for growth.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals withDisabilities