What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
International Paper is seeking a Sales Representative for our North Dakota-North Western Minnesota-Twin Cities Territory.
The Sales Representative is responsible for professionally and effectively representing International Paper - Container Division in the packaging marketplace. This requires successful management of a sales territory by developing and fostering sound customer relationships. A Sales Representative will examine and evaluate a customer's packaging needs and then offer recommendations to fulfill those needs while striving to meet the directives established by regional and plant management. This Sales Representative position maybe a PL 11 or PL 13 based off candidates qualifications.
- Profitably grow the business with priority strategic (high transactional to consultative mix) accounts by developing and successfully implementing Key Account Plans.
- Enable profitable decision-making through demonstrated knowledge of; general business principles, internal financial management and industry business practices.
- Identify and implement Value Propositions with priority customers through knowledge and application of IP corporate/business capabilities and resources.
- Create IP advantage through continuous evaluation of market conditions, competitive environment and opportunities for innovation.
- BA/BS in related field
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience in the corrugated box industry is a plus
- 8+ years of industry experience = PL 13
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience = PL 11
- Drive for results
- Action oriented
- Functional/technical skills
- Customer focus
- Learning on the fly
International Paper offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, vacation as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.