What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
We currently have openings for Manufacturing Management Associates at our manufacturing plants in the United States. These facilities manufacture corrugated packaging products for local and national customers. Our current openings are located in:
- Petersburg, VA
- Griffin, GA
- Sealy, TX
- Ft. Smith, AR
- Morristown, TN
- Putnam, CT
- Binghamton, NY
- Manitowoc, WI
- Three Rivers, MI
- Spotswood, NJ
- White Bear Lake, MN
- St. Joseph, MO
- Sanger, CA
- Bell, CA
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
We are looking for motivated individuals who have minimal experience and an interest in growing their career with a world class manufacturing company. This position is intended to expand an individual’s knowledge and skills through a variety of hands on manufacturing and general business experiences and develop future leaders for the company.
As an early career entry level program, the successful candidate will begin with appropriate experiences, assignments and projects. Upon successful integration with the company and understanding of the industry and business segment, the Manufacturing Management Associate will be expected to take on more complex projects in support of the business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Active participation in rotations related to manufacturing, customer service, planning, maintenance, environmental, safety, sales, front line supervision as well as other managerial and administrative functions
- Develop knowledge of key manufacturing metrics and their impacts on the business; Seek opportunities to enhance performance to best in class
- Leading special projects and development of solutions related to safety, process improvement, quality, capacity balance, workflow, planning and logistics issues
- Continue to develop and improve safety systems to include ownership, communication, training, recognition, safety audits and behavioral based safety practices
- Lead teams of manufacturing personnel as appropriate
- Work with supervisors and operating teams to ensure continuous improvement through manufacturing reliability tools; Facilitate task teams to address performance gaps at facility
- Support and implementation of standard division systems and tools to accomplish operating objectives.
- Assist in plant operations, troubleshooting, process improvement, and equipment upgrades to achieve facility objectives
- Coaching, training and engaging employees on process improvement and the impact on business results
- Assist Sales Representatives on customer interactions regarding capability, product offerings, quality, systems and service
- Actively participate in leadership development opportunities as presented
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of experience with a manufacturing company. Candidates with experiences managing manufacturing teams and a knowledge of quality systems are preferred. Successful candidates will have process management skills, a drive for results, command skills, ability to manage multiple priorities, leadership skills, communication skills, computer skills and the ability to work in a team environment. Candidate’s ability to relocate is essential and translates to increased opportunities for selection and advancement.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
International Paper offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, vacation as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry.
Qualified candidates should express interest by applying online at www.internationalpaper.com.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Morristown, TN 37813