What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
This position is responsible for providing overall direction and leadership to the customer support team. The successful candidate will improve efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction by implementing service and operations strategies. In addition to business improvement, the successful candidate will be expected to provide team members with challenging work and developmental objectives, and will share both responsibility and accountability in the attainment of organizational goals.
- Act as a front line decision maker, managing major and significant customer accounts, some having enterprise agreements.
- Provide significant process and/or product expertise, and be a subject matter expert resource for other team members.
- Receipt and processing of requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Eight or more years of customer relations experience in the Corrugated Box Industry
- Five or more years of supervisory experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer focus
- Timely decision making
- Managing and measuring work
- Motivating others
- Building effective teams
- Directing others
- Informing and managing conflict
International Paper offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, vacation as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.