What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
International Paper’s Specialty Products’ Printing Plate/Ink division seeks a highly motivated, autonomous sales professional for external/internal account development and management of flexographic ink and printing plate prospects and customers. The position is based in the Los Angeles,CA area. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, self-disciplined, able to communicate effectively and confidently with all levels of personnel. Job requires 70% percent travel by car and some travel by air. This career opportunity offers excellent compensation, benefits, and opportunities for growth.
- 5 years’ experience in Sales/Customer Service is preferred with a verifiable record of accomplishment in gaining new business and growing accounts.
- A background in corrugated packaging or flexographic printing is desirable.
- A graphics background would be a plus. Individual must be able to multi-task in a very fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent interpersonal, phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Organization, reliability, flexibility, and teamwork are a must.
- Candidate must have a thick skin, strong work ethic and be driven to succeed in this highly competitive, fast-paced territory.
- Word, Excel, Outlook and other basic computer skills are required for this position.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.