What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing the sales/marketing function through the application of total quality principles and an effective marketing strategy to assure full customer satisfaction and maximum branch profitability. The position also guides business processes and aligns functional resources to exploit geographic business opportunities. Has national or significant segment responsibility, with multi-location operations and multi-channels. May work in multiple countries. Business revenue responsibility is a significant portion of business unit's total revenue. Has moderate authority to commit company resources.
- Grow profitable sales by establishing and developing an effective sales leadership team and system.
- Deliver value to our target accounts by overseeing the development and implementation of market driven strategies.
- Create opportunities for business building alliances by strengthening existing and helping develop new customer relationships.
- Achieve the corporate business goals by leading the integration of functional (sales, marketing, operations, service) knowledge, information and resources.
- Manage and develop Sales professionals
- BS/BA in Related Field
- 7+ Years in Sales, 2+ Years in Sales Management Preferred
- Corrugated Sales Experience Preferred
- Customer Focus
- Management Behaviors
- Business Acumen
- Sales Expertise
International Paper offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, vacation as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans