What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
We currently have an opening for an integral member of the North American Container (NAC) Division Finance Group. Being a team member of the division finance group provides an opportunity to participate in NAC financial and strategic objectives from an enterprise perspective. This role reports directly to the NAC Manager of Business Analysis.
- This position is part of the NAC Division Finance Team and serves as a financial support/partnership for plant/region/area controllers, NAC manufacturing, marketing, and commercial teams.
- Position provide support for all 180 North American Container Facilities, 200+ Profit Centers
- The selected candidate will prepare and analyze business-wide operating results and trends, participate in special projects and consolidate all monthly, quarterly and year-end operating results in a timely manner.
- This position is a leadership role in the Division Finance Group that aids in training/development of other team members
- This position provides management with key performance measures and financial analysis that will aid in driving business performance and identify improvement opportunities throughout the finance organization.
- Provides analytical support for the development of the business strategic plan
- This role provides analytical support to the Enterprise Converting Optimization Team, including capacity balancing support analysis.
- Responsible for internal and external industry reporting and analysis
- Assisting with the development of new and improved processes such as the budgeting, standardized reporting, and IT projects.
- Ad hoc analysis by request
- Manufacturing Excellence for Finance support
Education / Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5-7 years financial experience, with at least 2 in a role with analytical responsibility,
- BA in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint including formulas such as VLOOKUP, IF statements, pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both written and oral
- SAP BEX Analyzer and Consolidated Sales Reporting, Analyzer for Office a plus
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- Robust Analytical Skills and Intellectual Horsepower
- Dealing With Ambiguity
- Organizational Skills
- Team Player
- Time Management
- Action Oriented
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Functional/Technical Skills
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.